You have no items in your cart. Want to add some preset packs?Go shopping
About 40min drive from Chania airport.
Recommend: peaceful vacation a little more secluded and don’t mind driving to sightsee and the beach. (3 bedroom villa)
- Our favorite place.
- outdoor kitchen
- Close to a lot of history (there’s a tour business just walking distance from the house).
- On a hillside with a view of the ocean and a private pool and beautiful sunrises.
- The town is about 10min drive but feels more like 5 min. Has restaurants, rentals, and longest beach on the island with restaurants all along it
- There’s also a taverna about a minute walk away.
- People in this town were VERY nice and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- fresh water lake with paddle boats about 10min drive
About 2 hr drive from Chania airport.
Recommend: full vacation mode
- very affordable
- Newly renovated (very cute, clean design)
- Slightly off grid but still touristy
- Hotel is right on the beach
- meals are all inclusive except for fancy drinks
- 90% Russian guests
- Paid tours, boats, jet ski, tubes, paddle boats with slide
- Beach chairs already on the beach and waiters regularly stop by for orders (you have to pay for anything you order from the beach itself)
- 2 pools
- Several restaurants, grocery store, mini mart, all within walking distance.
Several minutes from airport.
Recommend: being active and being where all the people are
- Right in the hub of a tourist area
- nice restaurants and shops all within walking distance (including Starbucks, if that matters)
- tour boats right outside the inn
- It’s right above a fancy restaurant which they give you a discount for. (Really good quality and great food!)
- I would recommend getting a view with the balcony because you can relax and people watch if you don’t want to buy anything and just enjoy the view and relax.
- unfortunate part is no place to swim unless it’s by car
- yacht rentals available